Monday, June 13, 2011

mahane yehuda markets, israel:

Hi all, here are some more photos from Jerusalem. We didn't realise we would be without internet whilst staying on the Red Sea in Nuweiba (yes we are in Egypt! Just arrived in Cairo - getting behind the posting, I know!), hence the delay.
So, the below photos are of our many visits to the Mahane Yehuda Markets, a couple of blocks away from where we were staying. Fresh produce really gets us excited, so we were in our element walking around soaking it all up - and trying the local delicacies, of course.
























1 comment:

  1. I just started reading your blog after seeing the link on Mr and Mrs Globe Trot. I have been loving all of your travel posts! They are so beautiful and I love learning about countries that I don't know much about. I have only travelled a little but am so inspired to do more!
    Love a good food post!! It's all so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...