Tuesday, June 14, 2011

more jerusalem, israel:

Here are some more photos from Jerusalem. It turned out that we arrived just in time for Jerusalem Day, which celebrates Israel's victory in the 1967 war. So it was really busy, but really cool in that there was a great buzz with everyone out and about. We had such a great time soaking up all the history of Jerusalem, just walking around and experiencing it.
walking along jaffa road



fish balls

yummy kubbe- Israel's version of kibbeh

view from the mount of olives

















1 comment:

  1. I will be happy if you read my comment. I must say that I like all your posts and wait for new ones. That's because they seem so great and suitable for me. Thanks a ton for uploading your articles.ABCyacom || y8y8 ||friv 5 online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...