Wednesday, September 19, 2012

unseen:

siem reap, cambodia
 One of the perks of sorting through your hard drive and backing everything up (again), is getting the chance to sort through and find old photos. Especially those that haven't been seen.  Thought I 'd share a few I came across. 
Enjoy!


jerusalem, israel

luang prabang, laos
petra, jordan

beirut, lebanon

dunedin, new zealand

palawan, philippines

lisbon, portugal

bangkok, thailand

london, uk

khiva, uzbekistan 
cairo, egypt

hue, vietnam

china



little india, singapore

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! But if I have to pick one, that picture of a dog in China is definitely my favorite. I think I need to do the same and who knows I might find some hidden photos which actually worth sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...