Wednesday, December 18, 2013

media:

I have got to say, the past few weeks have been terribly exciting, and I just have to share! I've been so incredibly honoured to be featured in some of my favourite publications and part of an exciting new project. Talk about an excellent end to the year! 

real living:
You will find a little interview with me about the blog, my work and other things in the crazy beautiful December issue of Australian interiors and lifestyle magazine, Real Living. This is actually one of my favourite reads each month, so to be published in amongst these pages is crazy!
































extra curricular:
Extra Curricular is a gorgeous New Zealand publication printed in a limited edition run of a thousand copies, a few times a year. I am so stoked to not only feature in their latest issue - the Adventure Issue - but to have also contributed a couple of stories including a DIY project. It's a seriously stunning issue which you can buy online here and in selected stores in New Zealand and Australia.








the wanderlove collective:
This project is super exciting and has just been launched by my super clever friend Emma Tamoaki. Bringing together travel-loving creatives, the Wanderlove Colletive is all about connecting like-minded people. I'm so very honoured to be a part of this stunning project, especially as I am amongst many other inspiring people. You can check out what I have contributed so far here and here (with more coming in the future). The Wanderlove Collective will be continually updated, so do check back and watch this incredible project bloom!




next: my final post of the year - a weekend in Melbourne.

3 comments:

  1. so much exciting updates! love it all! happy holidays to you - off to check out the wanderlove collective - sounds like a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee!! that's too too exciting, it's such an honour being featured in a such a gorgeous print magazine! Congrats and here's too a very exciting 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...